Our Versatile Cutting Service
SWBP wants to offer our customers inspiration, creativity, and innovation to support their growing businesses. Our versatile cutting services can create anything from boxes, signage, trade show exhibits, and so much more.
What Our Versatile Cutting Service Can Do:
- We can cut close to 2" thick.
- A True 5' x 10' work area.
- Contour cutting services available.
- It can also etches, drills holes, & routes.
The versatility and performance of this digital cutter extend to a wide variety of substrates.
- adhesive vinyl,
- foam core,
- cardboard, and so much more.
Cutting methods and applications
- This tool is perfect for cutting all the way through thin material quickly to create custom shapes.
- Typical applications are corrugated cardboard, coroplast, foam boards, vinyl, and a wide variety of paper stocks.
- For vinyl cutting applications and especially kiss cutting, perfect accuracy in the cutting is essential. The variable pressure of the kiss cut tool permits precise cutting of foils without damaging the liner material.
- Besides commonly used on vinyl and other films up to 3MM (1/8") thick, this tool can be used for cutting thin paper and card stock.
- This tool is perfect for scoring single-wall corrugated cardboard. Its crease wheel produces high-quality creases both with and against the grain without tearing or cracking the top layer of the substrate.
- Designed specifically for cutting rigid plastics, acrylic panels, non-ferrous metals, composite panels, and many other rigid substrates. Suitable for cutting hard surface substrates up to 1″ thick and softer materials close to 2".
SWBP Case Studies
Take a look at SWBP Case Studies to learn how we found solutions for our client's projects.