Do you need marketing material printed for your next presentation?
Southwestern Blueprint does offer small format printing up to 11×17. We can do print jobs from small to large in black and white or color. Our small format services do include document scanning at any quantity. Our high-quality printing ensures that each project gets completed on time.
A list of print services we can provide for your marketing efforts.
- Flyers & Trifolds - A useful marketing tool to promote your business or services.
- Pamphlets and Brochures - Still an effective way to get the word out about your service. A good idea passes them out during a presentation or a trade show.
- Menus - A great way to list your services or a
- Postcards - If you still like snail-mailing, we can produce custom postcards that can get the word out.
- Business cards - A useful marketing and network tool to promote your business.
- Presentation books - Do you want to impress your prospective clients? Then you need a printed presentation book or booklets. We have a list below of binding options for your presentation books.
Presentation Binding Options
- Spiral binding – is the most common binding use for presentation books. It holds its shape better than wire binding and accommodates large numbers of pages.
- Wire bound – gives you a premium look to your presentations. It shows your prospective client that you're ready to do business.
- Tape bound – is a black vinyl material that wraps around the front and back cover to give you a perfect bound look.
- Perfect bound – An option where the cover wraps around the document to create a paperback book. It uses glue to bind the guts of the book and cover together. It gives your presentation a professional look.
- Saddle stitch books – It places two staples in the center of an 11 x 17 spread. It’s great for a sports program or a more detailed marketing brochure.
Contact Us Today!
Let us help with your small format printing for your marketing efforts. Fill out the form below, and we will get in touch with you to discuss the print job.